Atlas - Suspension
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA FOR ORDERS OVER $300
Arevco offers free ground shipping on most retail web lighting orders over $300, shipped within Canada. Heavy goods or goods shipped to the USA and remote locations, including Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Labrador may incur an additional fee. For orders less than $300 shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
Our team of knowledgeable consultants are experts in the art of lighting. We listen... and we ask the questions to translate your ideas into functional lighting. Final solutions merge design creativity and practicality. We do our best to help you find the right light for the right space.
Regular priced items must be returned within 30 days of delivery, sale items within 10 days of delivery. A restocking fee may apply.
Items discounted 30% or more are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
NON- REFUNDABLE ITEMS INCLUDE
- Special orders
- Custom Orders (products our manufacturers don't carry in stock, custom configured products, or colours not typically stocked)
- Large Orders – Orders under $499 are refundable, orders $500-$999 are exchangeable, orders over $1000 are non-refundable. Orders over $1500 on multiple quantities of the same fixuture)
- Open Box, Overstock or Promo items
- Modified, installed or used in any way after delivery
- Items not in resalable condition or items missing the original packaging
- Large quantities of the same product (6 or more)
EXCHANGE OR REFUND IN STORE
- Bring in the item purchased online
- Submit the original invoice
- Have the card used when purchasing.
EXCHANGE OR REFUND BY MAIL OR TRANSPORT OF YOUR CHOICE
Call us 613-729-2725 Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5:30 pm or email to request a return authorization number.
Once approved, please choose a carrier that will provide us with a tracking number when you return the goods to be received in good condition. Please attach the return number inside the package. Return shipping charges are non-refundable. A credit will be issued only after inspection of the content to our satisfaction.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. Rest assured, we will stand by you during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion - at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, however, we need a little help from the customer in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item.
Availability: This item ships within 3-4 weeks.
Atlas transforms a common bulb into a spotlight, enveloping it following its outline. Taking its nudity as the starting point, it dresses the bulb up with a transparent suit that also gives the lamp the added benefit of lightness.
Atlas is a directional spotlight made of transparent polycarbonate and a polyamide base. It can be grouped in bases of 2 and 3 units, and it is also suitable to be installed on track.