Olympus Linear Pendant
Free Shipping in Canada for Orders over $300
Arevco offers free ground shipping on most retail web lighting orders over $300, shipped within Canada. Heavy goods or goods shipped to the USA and remote locations, including Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Labrador may incur an additional fee. For orders less than $300 shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
Regular priced items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, sale items within 10 days of purchase. A restocking fee may apply.
Items discounted 30% or more are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
To return part or all of your items, they must be in the original packaging, without any alteration of the wires or connectors.
Exchange or refund in store
- Bring in the item purchased online
- Submit the original invoice
- Have the card used when purchasing.
Exchange or refund by mail or transport of your choice
Call us 613-729-2725 Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5:30 pm or email to request a return authorization number.
Once approved, please choose a carrier that will provide us with a tracking number when you return the goods to be received in good condition. Please attach the return number inside the package. Return shipping charges are non-refundable. A credit will be issued only after inspection of the content to our satisfaction.
Availability: This item ships within 4-6 weeks.
Hand-forged rings set along a horizontal plane form the Olympus Linear Pendant. Part of the Olympus Collection, the Linear Pendant's five glass globes are placed among the steel, textured rings, hung by an off-centered double rod. Each forged ring is formed and then hammered to create the unique textures and patterns found throughout. Perfect over a dining table or other space, the Linear Pendant combines form and function. The Olympus Collection includes this Linear Pendant, along with the grand Orb and vertical pendants, wall sconce, and two sizes of starburst pendants.
Adjustable height linear pendant light with glass shades.
- Handcrafted to order by skilled artisans in Vermont, USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty when installed in residential setting
- Slope ceiling adaptable one way to 45 degrees. Double down-rod fixtures can be used in one direction only. The two down-rods must remain the same length. The fixtures will run parallel or along the slope, but not perpendicular or up the slope.
- Includes adjustable stem and canopy kit
- Socket: G-9 Halogen
- Bulb: G-9, 60W Max
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (not included)
- IES Files Available: N
- Indoor Damp
- UL, CUL listed
- Height: 13.90"
- Length: 49.10"
- Width: 11.30"
- Product Weight: 17.60 lbs
- Overall Height: 43.10" to 73.60"
- Canopy: 5.0 X 15.75
- Packed Weight: 33.00 lbs
- Shipping (DIM) Weight: 145.00 lbs